The main concern for any individual facing a court hearing is the potential loss of their driving licence. If your circumstances and the circumstances of the offence are presented in the best possible light using a good motoring offences lawyer you may be able to avoid disqualification from driving or alternatively reduce the period of disqualification.
You can have a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Following the consultation you can ask for a quote for representation in court.
Here are some of the driving offences Bill Ryan can help you with your defence:
- Careless or Inconsiderate Driving
- Dangerous Driving
- Drink driving (Driving whilst unfit through alcohol or with excess alcohol in the body)
- Failure to supply a specimen
- Using a vehicle without Insurance
- Using a vehicle without a Driving Licence
Bill is based near Bath and can travel anywhere in the country but does charge for travel time and costs for more than 40 miles. That means courts that are a long way away may push the costs to a level that is uneconomical for the client.
That said the basic fees are competitive starting from £400 +VAT.
Here is a list of courts where Bill can represent you without making any extra charges for travel costs:
- Andover Magistrates Court
- Bath Magistrates Court
- Bristol Magistrates Court
- Chippenham (North Wiltshire) Magistrates Court
- North Somerset Magistrates Court
- Swindon Magistrates Court
- Yate (North Avon) Magistrates Court
If you are not sure how to proceed with your case speak to a motoring offences lawyer to find out what you need to know before it is too late.